Wednesday, February 15, 2017

We Moved and Why We Moved - 86ed Chef

Hello Interwebs!

Maybe you noticed I haven't been posting for a while. That is because I have been trying to get ready for the big move. My site here on blogger was a great start. However, it is quiet limited. There isn't much room for editing the background, functionality and general style of the site.

In addition, I really wanted to get some other people involved. I am just an ex-chef. So I wanted to get people who were still chefs involved. Chefs and cooks from all different backgrounds, and who live in different states. At the end of the day, I don't think my opinion is the only one that is important. So I wanted to get some friends involved. They are all skilled chefs, cooks, writers, etc. All more so than I. This leads me to be very excited for what they will write about!

A big round of thank yous to everyone who visited this site. Please feel free to visit the new site! We will have a lot more stories, recommendations, writers, and other content we hope to share with you!

Check out our new site here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share